Tuesday 12 July 2011

Weather

Asia oh Asia.Or maybe it's just Malaysia oh Malaysia?Sigh,is it just me or is it so damn fudging heaty and HOT that the only solution available as of now is to live in the shower,with the bathtub as bed.Something to do with the country being on the Khatulistiwa line,right?I mean honestly,who'd rather live in a country which is super hot all the time than in a country which is super cold all the time?When it gets extremely cold,all you have to do is put on some extra clothing,thick ones at that.Still cold?Put on more!However,if it's freaking hot,yeah sure,you can reduce the amount of clothing you wear but there's a certain limit.In public it's till the underwear,when you're alone it's till you're naked.What if it gets hotter?Can you peel off your skin as well?Obviously not.Well,if your answer was the air-cond,in the cold weather we can always light a fire at the fireplace.By the way,air-cond actually makes the globe hotter everyday.It has something to do with the ozon layer getting thinner,don't know,not my expertise and plan to be ignorant about it.Oh have you notice the haze?Don't know about others but,as soon as I leave the room,I'm able to smell it.

Thanks to the weather,and a little contribution from the wrong consumption of food,I have a throat infection now,that itches and get worst whenever I inhale oxygen which has a portion of haze's gas in it,along with an ulser on my lip.Sigh,now I'm force to garggle salt water like every half an hour or so.Coughing as well,whenever my  throat gets to itchy.Not to mention,along with those I've stated,I'm also having flu.Fever symptoms,yeah,I know.Well,screw you fever,you don't know who you're messing with.Hmm,now that I think about it,my throat started to hurt after I've vomitted on Saturday.Guess vomits really do contain acidic properties.Well,no use complaining about the country's weather when I can't do anything about it huh?Get used to it you say?Hell no.I can leave the country as soon as possible,that's the only thing I can do.Unfortunately,'as soon as possible' in my dictionary means 8years or more.Thinking about how long I have to wait gives me a headache,except,I'm already having one.We really need the rain,especially on a sunny day.
 
Hopefully this calm and relaxing song helps you as it helps me
Something about the rain
Gotta love old time music


Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment