Saturday 30 July 2011

Glad

The feeling you get everytime you're upset,thinking that nothing else matters in the world,wanting it all to just end with the blink of an eye,wishing for the bad things to disappear into thin air and at the end of the tunnel you see a light.The 'light' in which I mentioned is a person.Someone who knows you,knows your pain, understand you pain,helps you to get over your agony,and for some cases,shares the same dream,the same goal.No doubt I have friends just like any other human being out there.But it might just be a face,you know? You know the saying,"Friends are the family you choose"?It is definitely going into my list of principles. What is so important about blood?It is a bond,such that is it so weak and frail that one is able to perceive and see it with one's own eyes.Concern and care on the other hand,is what it is really all about, something that cannot be seen,only felt through sincerity.I once made the mistake of thinking (A) was perfect, was what i always wanted to be,and was my mentor,my guider.And (B) was nothing but a annoyance in my life,and he was the inheritor of an unfortunate gene,at least he thinks so?But now,I honestly don't know what happen to both of them.It's almost like they've switched places,or maybe I've changed.

(A) is self-righteous,prideful,never admitting to the truth,(B) is selfish,truthful,vulgarish.But you know what?At least (B) was always honest,ALWAYS.He's been through almost everything I have,he sees the the world as I do,he understand what is a family,what it takes to have one.We always questions ourselves,why are we here? Are we the wrong ones because we're different?If we are,they we'll leave,but why are we getting shackled? Why are we suppose to do what we should do,what does that mean anyway?You wanna know the truth in life,we are not suppose to do anything.We do want we want to do,not suppose to do.Do you,love someone because you-are-suppose-to?I don't know about that,but to me that is definitely not love.All I'm saying is,I'm really glad someone still sees the world the way I do.You know how it sucks to be alone,nobody knowing or even understanding what the hell are you thinking about.Maybe this is what you'd called a family. He doesn't care about respect or whatever shit,so basically he's more like a friend,and I respect that,I really do.I definitely want him to still exist in the future,definitely.Of course there are others,but one person per entry.And I'm glad.Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment