Sunday 17 July 2011

Disappointment

Everyone has definitely experience this several times throughout his or her life.Disappointment is a factor of crumbling relationship,sometimes. Actually,whose fault is it really?The one who disappoints or the one who is disappointed?It'd be way to simplistic to think that the disappointed one is the victim.However,it seems that both have their rights and wrongs.Sometimes,we get awfully disappointed because of a person's behaviour that we'd never expected them to do due to our unreasonable expectations.In this case,isn't the one who disappoints' fault.But,sometimes we have high expectations of somebody,because of the way that somebody portrays himself or herself.So,isn't it also logic to say that,because they want to 'give a good impression',they ended up with more disappointments?

But,what if you've known this person your e-n-t-i-r-e life,and suddenly got disappointed?And you've finally realised,the person somebody you'd connect with,somebody who isn't who he(common term,instead of using 'he or she' all the time) says he is and somebody who has never looked at you for you.Somebody who claims that he loves us all very much when he don't even have faith in us or even trust us.And to make things worst, everytime he doesn't listens,he regrets.I am so sick of listening to his bullshit and sorrys about his mistake when he never even tried to consider our advices.That's because he is so prideful or his status,and nobody below that status will he ever listens to.What are you if you sacrifice your loved ones to maintain your pride. He says we're important,but it seems like we're just disposable.I'm just extremely disappointed as I idolise this person before,always trying to catch up.So,I guess I should be grateful for the disappointment. Because I've realise I'm so far ahead that now he'll never be able to catch up.I'm honestly glad I didn't take that path.Of course,I'm not about to mention names here,for privacy's sake.You know when you love someone,you love all of them,even the bad parts?Maybe the reason why I'm so upset and can never accept the 'bad parts' is because I don't really love huh?Maybe it's possible to get rid of him.Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment