Wednesday 13 July 2011

Lack of Inspiration

Trying to update without an inspiration is difficult.It's like cooking without any ingredients or maybe painting without any painting tools,almost impossible but still possible.So,here I am,'trying' to make full use of my thoughtlessness.Lack of inspiration is better than no inspiration,no?Why am I lacking you ask?I missed out half of a day because i woke up very late.Can barely make any conversation as my throat hurts like a mother firetrucker.Skipped class as well.Basically,I've been very idle the entire day,nothing do to,no activities,no conversations,no problems,no stories.Ugh,don't think it's considered living.Unhealthy and lifeless,what a wonderful combination huh.Planning and creating my own schedule is vital,especially if I'm in situations like these.Better learn to categorise fast.Hopefully I can start working out,that'd be one activity,which is both healthy and lifeful.Hoping to find the time to balance exercise,studies,computer and outings.I'm willing to bet by the end of the day,I'll have plenty of inspirations that some may need to get in line.Thank God(and water) that it doesn't seem like I'm gonna get any fever.Or else,you might not be able to even read this entry as I won't be well and be in bed all day.On the bright side,staying at home all day costs Rm 0.In need of an inspiration,tell me stories or whatever,might get something out of it.Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment