Friday 29 July 2011

Ignorance

You know the saying,"ignorance is bliss"?Whoever made it is a genius but clearly has a lot on his plate if you know what I mean.Think of it this way,instead of thinking that it is disrespectful,think of it as an escape route for the one you're ignoring.I used to be able to ignore almost anything annoying people throw at me,but now, sigh.I guess it's true that nothing lasts forever huh?Imagine you're a game character.If somebody attacks you,you retaliate,correct?So basically it's a reponsive situation.But what if you dont respond,you keep getting damaged yourself with putting up a fight?I doubt anyone has such tolerance nor ignorance to keep it up for a long time.

And the thing is,why should we do so?To maintain the 'peace'?If so,why should we be the ones pretending everything is okay?While the other person do as they like however they like.Isn't this such a dishonest and unhealthy relationship?Trying to be someone else's idea of perfect is definitely not something you'd wanna keep in your life.And truth is,by ignoring we're actually giving mercy.Because if you didn't,I'd bet you'd feel unpleasent,and have the urge to shove anger into the person's face.However,as of now,I'm trying my best to tolerate,to ignore because I...we all have our promises right?Unfortunately,if my wall of ignorance is constantly being scratched,I've a feeling something bad is gonna happen.
Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment