Saturday 2 July 2011

Sense of Professionalism

Hey there.You must be wondering in what sense of professionalism I'm trying to emphasise on right?Well,I guess you could call it people's jobs or their public life when it's their working hours.Take for instance,a doctor.His profession is basically about helping the sick,wounded or to save lives professional as well as officially.Any idoit from the street can 'try' to do the same act when it's obvious that they don't know jack squat.However,that's not done professionally nor officially now is it?So,I'm assuming you get the gist of it.More examples ;

Fire Fighter : Put out fire,save people from fire and basically anything to do with fire(except during a campfire)
Lawyer : Fighting for rights of a claimant or defendant based on his knowledge on law
Police : Maintain and ensure the safety of people,enforcing the law
Businessman : Promotes his product by convincing others
Teacher : Molding the future leaders of tomorrow(which I find not true)

Okay,now I'm more than certain you get what I meant so I better stop blabbing.I'm talking about professions and their jobs,what they've learned to do and they're paid for to do.But what I do want to know is how most people can be so unprofessional.You know how everyone has a 'bad day'?Well,isn't it obviously that it shouldn't be brought to our public lives?For doctors,it may cause them a patient's live because he or she isn't able to perform properly due to emotional problems.Is this not preventable?A patient died because the doctor has a 'bad day'.Poor patient huh?

Just the other day I had dinner on a street surrounded by many different food stalls.Few of the waiters came to ask whether we(my friends and I) wanted to eat anything.One of the bragged about how his stall's food are cheaper as well as tastier and how other stalls sucked.Well,at first I didnt pay much attention to it and decided to order a dish from the man who was bragging.After he left,the rest of the waiters we gossiping about him and complaining about him,IN FRONT of us(their customers).Yeah,I'm sure you guys are paid to talk about your 'feelings' in front of your customer,well done.

I've always wanted to say this.By the way,I'm quoting a sentence from Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson.
"Know your role and shut your mouth"

I mean,are u kidding me?Why in the world are you expressing your hate to US?We are the customers,we have our rights to choose what we damn well want.Wanna talk about how hard and miserable life is?Even though God has big plans for us,I'm pretty sure He always gives everybody a choice,a decision to make because we are the ones who controls our on destiny not anyone else.And,I noticed how these people immediately retires at the age of 55.I mean,if you'd have an ambition which you undoubtly love to do,why end it at the age of 55 and go back to slacking on the sofa while watching TV for 24hours a day,7 days a week?And you call us younger generations lazy,useless and selfish.Well,look whose talking.

You want respect?EARN IT.It isn't automatically given to you once you get older.Yeah,I'm sure many of you reader(s) have encounter these situations before.Well,not worth going against it,makes you even angrier and pissed off anyways.Think of it this way,don't ever be them in the future because I'm confident that you don't wanna do something that you don't like others to do to you right?Choose your profession wisely.

And know this.
If you're sincere about what you want out of life
Truth is
God gives it to you
You just have to work hard towards that goal

Till next time
(yeah no songs or videos this time)

No comments:

Post a Comment