Thursday 21 July 2011

Sorry?


Sorry seems to be the hardest word?Maybe it isn't hard to say as a word.Watch this, sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry, sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry.See what I mean? Maybe it's because it's hard to be sorry for something you did or didn't do.Why would you feel sorry for something that means so much,so important?Or even something that you'd never regret?But why is it that we often hear the word?Reflex?Or because it's the protocol?Even I sometimes say "sorry" for no actual reason. After that,I'd look back and discover that I don't even feel sorry at all,not even a little bit.Am I just originally evil deep down?Or should I just fake a feeling,and lie to myself forever,would that be a better alternative?

Sometimes,because of lying(not telling the truth) we may often upset most people.But,how is it that even the truth may cause hurtful feelings?Maybe we should sometimes hide the ugly truth.Normally I'd just give a straight out answer coated with 100% of the truth.But,for others' sake,we'd lie,to keep that smile on their face.Thing is,we can't bare to lie to him(common term,may be a him/her/God/whatever).But after the truth comes out,both parties got hurt.And to avoid further upset-ness,both parties recuperate themselves instead of using the usual method,helping each other.See what I meant,the truth is never pretty.But we or,I know that whatever I do,has consequences.I am always prepared to face it.Unless it's an accident,then I'll never be sorry.And truth is,I'm not sorry at all.Hate me,love me,dislike me,like me,proud of me,disappointed in me, anything,I won't regret it.Because I've always been doing what I wanted to do.And I'd kill myself before stupidly backing down on something so important.Maybe we shouldn't be related or shouldn't have known each other,maybe then it'll cause us less pain.But I'll bare it,I'll bare the 1000kg of pain because I'd never regret it,keeping that frown away.So please don't say otherwise.I'm just hoping it's not just me though.No,I'm not being emotional.Remember,it's just an opinion.Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment