Sunday 10 July 2011

Mistakes

You know you’ll be having a bad day when you have problems sleeping in the night due to the fact that you woke up in the noon the day before and decided not to sleep at all until the gym opens at 8:00am in the morning and maybe workout a little bit and finally head home for a nap.Unfortunately,I fell asleep by 5:30am and result in waking up at 1:50pm in the afternoon.Had breakfast/lunch or,brunch and decided to go gym at 3:00pm just to get disappointed by the large crowd of people using the gym’s equipments.Halfway through,felt nauseated and cold on the surface on my skin.I stopped and sat on the bench while taking a deep breathe and then it happened.I couldn’t control my urge to vomit any longer and rushed to the toilet and expelled everything that I ate for my brunch.Oh,I also had stomache the same time I was vomitting.What a wonderful day huh.Thank God it didn’t go any further than that.So,basically I’ve made 3 mistakes that I regretted.

   1. Waking up late on the 8th of July
   2. Falling asleep at 5:00am
   3. Deciding to go gym in the afternoon


Ironically enough,majority of the population view mistakes as something negative and should be prevented at all costs.Is this true?Most people don’t conclude good things that happened to them as ‘mistakes’,however,bad things are listed as ‘mistakes’.Truth is,mistake is something that happened which you never would’ve expected to happen.I guess it works kinda like how accidents or incidents work.You never intended for it to happen,but it did.Kinda when you meet your future best friend for the first time,or even meeting the love of your life for the first time.I doubt any of those were mistake-free right?Nobody ever thought it was a mistake because it resulted in something good.

Well,I personally won't regret and be sorry for my mistakes if it actually lead me to somebody important. It’s best to be a firm believer,don't get wavered over a small mistake.Sometimes it’s right to do the wrong thing,and likewise for the right thing.Don’t ignore your mistakes as well,because good judgment comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment,and bad judgement comes from zero experience.So,doesn’t matter how perfect someone is,they still have one or two mistakes in their lives.Thus,always cling to your imperfections and flaws,they are what make you unique.If others can't accept you because of that,that’s their problem,their lost.Live your live without avoiding mistakes and without regret,don't be someone they’ll forget.So far,I’ve made tons of mistakes I wished I hadn’t made but I’ve also made mistakes that are worthwhile and that’s what keeps me from regretting the mistakes I did.Especially after I met everyone,and you.The day I regret is the day I stop dreaming of living in America.

Lily said
OK, yes it's a mistake. 
I know it's a mistake,but there are certain things in life where you 
know it's a mistake but you don't really know it's a mistake 
because the only way to really know it's a mistake is to make the 
mistake and look back and say 'yep, that was a mistake.'
So really, the bigger mistake would be to not make the mistake,because 
then you'd go your whole life not knowing if something is a mistake or not. 
And dammit, I've made no mistakes! 
I've done all of this; my life, my relationship, my career, mistake-free. 
Does any of this make sense to you?
Therefore,no doubt
Sometimes mistakes can be the best memories
You only live once,so do everything twice
Shake off the "why's" and the "what if's" and get rid of the confusion within yourself
Whatever was - is in the past.Whatever is?That’s what's important
Don't live in the past,don't live in the future either
The past is a brief reflection, and the future is yet to be realized
Everyday is a gift,that's why it's called the present.
You have to take the good with the bad,smile with the sad, 
love what you got, and remember what you had. 
Always forgive, but never forget, 
learn from your mistakes, but never regret
Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment